Navoi city, Navoi region, Uzbekistan
Students and anyone who is aged 17 to 28 from all over the world.
August 25, 2019
The International Youth Conference is considered a simulation of five international organizations and the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan. It is recognized as an international conference in almost every country in the world.
The main goal of holding this conference is to unite the youth of the world for one purpose and to create leadership skills and intelligence in them. Besides, we are planning to discover the ability to display the knowledge and abilities that youngsters have. Moreover, we aim to provide an opportunity for our young people to exchange views with the young from foreign countries, as well as to make friends and at the same time, to familiarize young people with the principles of international law, plus to encourage young people's legal awareness and capacity and also to stimulate them for making a worthy contribution to the prosperity of our country. More importantly, in this conference the young will be supposed to discuss the current global issues and come up with proposals and alternative solutions on existing issues at the end of the conference.
The date of the Conference
20-22 September, 2019
Within the framework of the conference the following organizations will be modeled:
- The Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- United Nations
- United Nations Human Rights Committee
- World Bank
- European Union
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization
Total number of the participants
400 delegates (of these delegates, 100 will be selected from citizens of foreign countries)
- The conference will be suitable for young people aged 17-28
- Participants should be able to freely communicate with Uzbek as well as one of the foreign languages (English or Russian)
- Participants should be aware of politics, law, economics and humanities
- Applicants must be in Navoi (20-22 September, 2019) on the dates of the Conference.
How can I become a participant of the "International Youth Conference"?
- Complete your online application form.
- Receive final results for your application within one week.
- Follow the instructions in your e-mail and make the payment you will need to attend.
- Once the payment has been made, you are officially accepted and you will join the telegram group established by the working group.
How much does it cost to attend the conference?
Participation fee for local people: 150,000 soums.
Participation fee for foreigners is 50 US dollars.
What opportunities will the participants have?
- Participants will be able to participate fully at this conference during the conference period.
- Participants will be provided with lunch and coffee breaks on the conference days.
- Each conference participant will be provided with: special ID, notebook, pen, folder and special bag.
- Participants will receive an international certificate.
- By the end of the first day of the conference participants will have the opportunity to make a night trip through a big lake (Navoi city).
- Participants will be able to travel freely through the legendary city of Nurota, one of the thousands of saints in Uzbekistan's world-famous historical sites with a host tour guide. Travel expenses are covered by the conference organizations. Security measures are carried out in conjunction with a working group established by Patrol Officers!
- Concert program.
- "EUROASIA" social party.
For further information, you can contact with the following number:
+998 94 377 71 77 (Telegram: @golden_future) Email: Nematov_rustam97@mail.ru
The Organising team of the International Youth Conference does not provide a dormitory for both locals and youth arriving from foreign countries. However, we offer a list of hotels for you at affordably reasonable prices.